There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Long Beach, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your YES R&M Inc. pro comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Long Beach. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at YES R&M Inc. a call at 562-286-6624 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.