As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Constant comfort during the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most people put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you identify any potential concerns before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any potential problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at YES R&M Inc. will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at YES R&M Inc. a call at 562-286-6624 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service handled today.