As spring begins, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Long Beach? Especially if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was operating just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your system examined seasonally by a YES R&M Inc. tech can help find small troubles before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly lower your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to take care of delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that collect inside your equipment can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy consumption—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and in the long-term, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps identify small problems before they turn into large, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely look at pieces and carry out a series of AC performance verifications. These detailed processes often allow us to locate troubles before they turn into large issues that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is well-prepared to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your system is at risk for early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll check the following locations and components:
- Overall unit state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Immediately with YES R&M Inc.
Today is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our YES R&M Inc. pros a ring at 562-286-6624 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.